About us and these terms
- Hi, we’re CODESBEE LTD and welcome to CODESBEE LTD, a subscription service for digital Items created by designers and creatives from around the world. When we say ‘we’, ‘us’or ‘CODESBEE LTD’ it’s because that’s who we are and we own and run the CODESBEE LTD
- When you create an CODESBEE LTD LTD account and accept these terms you become a memberof our community. During your time with us you agree to follow the ground rules outlined in these terms so please read and understand them. If you don’t accept the terms then we’ll be sad, but you will need to leave because your presence on and use of the CODESBEE LTD platform is conditional on your acceptance to be bound by these terms whether you become a member or not.
- The Items on CODESBEE LTD are owned by the respective rightsholder. They are licensed to you under the terms of the CODESBEE LTD License at the direction of authors.
- Age: You need to be 18 years or over to become a Subscriber. If you’re under 18 you will need to use the account of a parent or legal guardian who is at least 18 years of age, with their permission, and this adult will be responsible for all your activities.
- Your responsibility: You promise that information you give us is true, accurate and complete and that you will keep your account information up-to-date (including a current email address). Your subscription is not transferable. You are responsible for any use of CODESBEE LTD that occurs in conjunction with your username and password so keep your password secure and don’t let any other person use your username or password. If you realise there’s any unauthorized use of your password or any breach of security you need to let us know immediately.
- Effect of ceasing subscription:As CODESBEE LTD is a subscription service, certain rights granted under an Item license are only applicable for as long as your CODESBEE LTD subscription is active.
If you’ve registered Items for specific projects or end uses, they retain a valid license after your subscription ends. But for trial licenses, free files and everything else, you’ll need to remove the Items from any associated product, project or end-use. Please read the CODESBEE LTD in detail to understand what you can do with Items.
- Services:As a Subscriber, you also receive services from us like account support, fraud protection, library quality control and other related services.
Refunds and cancelations
- Given the nature of digital content, we do not generally offer a refund or credit on a purchased subscription unless we have made changes to these terms that materially affect you to your detriment or as required under UK consumer law or other relevant consumer protection laws. If you would like to request a refund or credit you should open a help request. If you cancel a subscription due to us making a change to our terms that materially affects you to your detriment then you will receive a refund for any whole unused months remaining in your subscription period.
Our use of your information
We collect and store only your personal information like your address, phone/fax, email address etc. We never store your Credit Card or any other payment source information in our database.
CODESBEE LTD may use personal information for internal operations in the following ways:
- To personalize your Web experience based upon your individual needs and patterns.
- To improve our website and suggested offerings based upon your feedback.
- To improve customer service and support needs.
- To process transactions.
- To communicate with you. The email address provided may be used periodically to process orders, provide notifications/product updates, share newsletters, announce promotions, or warn of system maintenance.
- To prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our Website.